1. Name and address of the person responsible for processing
Responsible within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), other data protection laws applicable in the member states of the European Union and other provisions with a data protection character is:
The chairman of the Association for the Study of the World Refugee Problem e.V. German Section – AWR –
Prof. Dr. Ralf Roßkopf
c/o Office of the AWR German Section e.V.
An den Forstäckern 15, D-97204 Höchberg
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as the type and purpose of their use
a. General information
The following data protection information provides an overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit this website. Personal data are all data with which you can be personally identified. Further information on data protection can be found in our data protection declaration published here.
b. Collection and storage of personal data when you visit the website
When you visit the website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the website’s server. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the accessed file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- Browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure a smooth connection to the website,
- To ensure comfortable use of our website,
- To evaluate system security and system stability as well as
- For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. f DGSVO. The legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. Under no circumstances do we use the data collected for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you personally.
c. Collection and storage of personal data when using the contact form
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website or via the address firstname.lastname@example.org. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a DSGVO on the basis of your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
3. Transfer of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We will only pass on your personal data to third parties if
- You have given your express consent in accordance with Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit.
- The transfer according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. a DSGVP is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- The transfer according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. c. DSGVO is a legal obligation and
- This is legally permissible and required according to Art. 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 lit. b DSGVO for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
5. Analysis tools
We do not use any analysis tools.
6. Social network plug-ins
We do not use any plug-ins, links or buttons to social media websites.
7. Rights of data subjects
You have the right,
- To request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or a right to object to this processing to request the existence of a right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling in accordance with Art. 22 Paragraphs 1 and 4 DSGVO and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details ;
- To immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO;
- To request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend legal claims is required;
- To request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you refuse to delete it and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert it, need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO;
- In accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- To revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Paragraph 3 DSGVO; as a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future;
- To complain to a supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 DSGVO; as a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our headquarters for this purpose;
- To object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation. You have the option of informing us of your objection by e-mail or to our postal address listed at the beginning of this data protection declaration.
8. Status and update of this data protection declaration
This data protection declaration was last updated on July 5th, 2021. We reserve the right to update the data protection declaration in due course in order to improve and / or adapt data protection.
All information on this website as well as all questions and disputes in connection with this website are subject to the law of the Federal Republic of Germany.